Staň sa porotcom na MFF v Benátkach
ARE YOU A FILM BUFF? DO YOU ENJOY SHARING YOUR LOVE FOR MOVIES WITH OTHERS? DO YOU DREAM TO GO TO THE VENICE FILM FESTIVAL?
27 TIMES CINEMA WILL TURN YOUR DREAM INTO REALITY!
27TIMES CINEMA* invites 27 young European filmgoers (one participant per member stateof the European Union) to attend the 2020 Venice Film Festival as Jury Members of the Giornate degli Autori selection.
Who can participate?
- film lovers aged 18 - 25
- excellent English skills (reading, written and spoken) are required
- good ability to write articles and blogs
- active on Socials (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat)
- with skills in podcasting, blogging, video editingm photographing or any other communication tools
How to participate?
- Do and send a video in which you explain what you love in cinema. Start the video saying “Cinema for me is...”Make it fun and original!
- shoot in English
- in high resolution (Full HD: 1920x1080 px) and with an excellent audio recording
- duration: 30 seconds
- the video should contain the following information: Nameand country of origin.
Take a look to the Europa Cinemas’ Vimeo channel to check outprevious year’s examples.
What happens if you’re the lucky one?
You win a flight ticket to Venice and get free accommodation in the Lido where the festival takes place. You’ll be offered a free festival accreditation (giving also priority access to the Giornate degli Autori screenings).
IMPORTANT: You should commit yourself to:
- Be present in Venice before the start of the festival from Tuesday 1st of September to Sunday 13th September 2020 (festival dates: September 2nd-12th),
- Be a jury member for the films competing for the Giornate degli Autori. A festival accreditation (giving priority access to screenings of the Giornate degli Autori) will be provided,
- Take part in round tables, discussions, masterclasses and workshops focused on improving your communication skills as influencer and social animator so that they could be actively involved in raising the awareness on the new LUX audience award,
- Contribute to the Europa Cinemas website and social networks,
- Use the following months after the festival to promote and spread the new LUXPrize-European Audience Film Award using the tools learned in Venice and their own capacity in terms of networking and established web community,
- Participate in events organized in the frame of the LUX Prize-European Audience Film Award (mainly January-May of the following year).
Don’t miss the unique opportunity! Let your dream become true!
*Co-organised by the European Parliament, the LUX Prize, the Giornate degli Autori and Europa Cinemas, 27 Times Cinema aims to promote shared values and cultural diversity through cinema among young people.
For further information about this initiative please visit: http://www.luxprize.eu/28-times-cinemahttp://www.venice-days.com/http://www.europa-cinemas.org/Les-actions/28-Times-Cinema-http://webreporters.cineuropa.org/https://europa-cinemas-blog.org/about/28-times-cinema